Improvements are a card type that apply a unique persistent effect to the lane they are attached to. Currently, all improvements are cross-lane cards, able to be played into any of the three lanes.
- Improvements are not units, creeps, or spells.
- Improvements do not occupy combat positions.
- Improvements last until they are destroyed by effects that specifically destroy improvements.
- Each lane can have a maximum of 16 improvements. Placing a 17th improvement will destroy a random existing improvement.
Types[edit | edit source]
Each type of improvement is distinct.
- Must be manually activated. Is ready to be activated as soon as it is played, then goes on cooldown. Has 6 spikes surrounding its icon.
- Triggers when a specific event occurs or a specific phase begins. Has 3 spikes surrounding its icon.
- Provides an ongoing, always active effect to the lane. Has no spikes surrounding its icon.
List of Improvement Cards[edit | edit source]
Query: SELECT CONCAT(name) AS `name`,CONCAT(image) AS `image` FROM `cargo__card_data` WHERE type LIKE "Improvement%" AND type NOT LIKE "%%Ability" GROUP BY `_pageName` ORDER BY `color desc`,`type="Hero" desc`,`manacost`,`goldcost`,`name` LIMIT 500 Function: CargoSQLQuery::run Error: 1054 Unknown column 'color desc' in 'order clause' (db2_cluster.aurora.local.curse.us:3306)